Thank you

Thank you to everyone who supported my yarn sale fundraiser this past week. Thank you to everyone who shared & promoted a link to the sale, to everyone who purchased some yarn & 
to everyone donated extra funds. 


So far, the sale has raised a whopping e239 euro, with a couple of items still left to sell. 
I'm utterly delighted with the amount raised; some of you have new yarns, and some of my underappreciated handspun yarn is going to a new home to become new, exciting & unexpected finished objects. I look forward to seeing many project pages. 

Most of all, it's cheered me on greatly during a time of uncertainty in my workplace, 
& encouraged me to keep the training up after a couple of lazy weeks. It's given me a reason to be as happy as a puppy with a stick.

Comments

Popular Posts